Click here to view the program booklet. The conference participants will receive a hard copy of this booklet at the conference.
Every two years, foundation leaders, asset owners and supporters of the field of mission investing come together at the national conference in order to learn and make connections that result in better and more mission investments.
Join your colleagues and peers at this year's event, May 13-15, in Minneapolis-St. Paul. We will feature high-energy facilitators and sessions for all levels of practitioners and all types of philanthropic asset owners and managers.
You will learn from colleagues, share experiences, and build your mission investing program through a variety of discussions, workshops, investment showcases, and offsite learning for advanced and emerging leaders in mission investing. Whether you have yet to make your first mission investment or are an experienced practitioner, this conference is for you!
Please click here to see important Disclaimer for Lightning Talks investment forum sessions at the conference.
*Registration is now closed. If you would like to be added to the member or non-member registration waiting list, please contact Shiho Fuyuki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most conference activities will be held at:
Minneapolis Marriott City Center, 30 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN, 55402
To make your hotel reservation, please call the hotel directly at 612.349.4000 or visit the hotel website. To guarantee this special group rate of $159 plus tax per night plus applicable taxes, you must make your reservation no later than April 30, 2014. Please call the hotel at 612.349.4000 and identify yourself as a Mission Investors Exchange conference attendee.
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors for their support:
The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Margaret A. Cargill Foundation
Northwest Area Foundation
The McKnight Foundation
California HealthCare Foundation
Meyer Memorial Trust
The Betsy and Jesse Fink Foundation
Carl & Eloise Pohlad Family Foundation
Community Capital Management, Inc.
Clif Bar Family Foundation
The Minneapolis Foundation
National Development Council
The Saint Paul Foundation
Mill City Museum
RBC Global Asset Management
Southwest Initiative Foundation
- Allison Clark, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Kimberlee Cornett, The Kresge Foundation
- Katheen Fluegel, HRK Foundation, Co-Chair, Chair of local host committee
- Geeta Goel, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- Karen Halazon, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Lisa Hiller, Helen Bader Foundation, Inc.
- Amy Jensen, Northwest Area Foundation
- Sam Marks, Deutsche Bank, Co-Chair
- Debra Moniz, Cedar Tree Foundation
- Rodney Overcash, Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies
- Chris Perez, Rasmuson Foundation
- Susan Phinney Silver, The David & Lucile Packard Foundation, Co-chair
- David Wood, Initiative for Responsible Investment, Harvard University
- Kate Barr, Nonprofits Assistance Fund
- Gary Cunningham, Northwest Area Foundation
- Karen Florez, The Minneapolis Foundation
- Kathleen Fluegel, HRK Foundation, Chair
- Lori Miller-Shiell, Minnesota Council on Foundations
- Scott Marquardt, Southwest Initiative Foundation
- Christine Searson, The Saint Paul Foundation/Minnesota Philanthropy Partners
- Cris Stainbrook, Indian Land Tenure Foundation
- Linda Tacke, Carl & Eloise Pohlad Family Foundation
To view our 2012 conference program, please click here.
*This page is continually updated. Please check back for additional information.